cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI - R/3 Server Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a server proxy from an inbound interface declared in XI. I am trying to test it but I'm suffering the next error:

404 Resource not found

Partner not reached

Error: -20

Version: 6040

Component: ICM

Date/Time: Mon Oct 8 13:32:43 2007

Module: icxxconn_mt.c

Line: 2121

Server: <host>_XID_00

Detail: Connection request from (25/16714/0) to host: <host>, service: 8000 failed (NIECONN_REFUSED) EX-T25, U16714, 020 XIAFUSER, <host-ip>, 13:32:42, M0, W0, , 1/0

Please, any help?

Thank you, Isma

Message was edited by:

ismaperez24 ismaperez24

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Activate the HTTP services by using the command SICF activate HTTP services.

Thanks

sudhir sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir,

Can you give me some instructions about what (and how) do I have to do in SICF?

In transactin SMICM I see that HTTP is set to port 8300. In my channel-adapter XI I have port 8000, can it be the reason of the problem? I have changed the port number and the error continues.

Thank you for your help

Isma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The service sap/xi/adapter_plain is actived.

Is there a way to test that the Integration Engine of R3 is working ok?

Isma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error was caused by an incorrect port number. The correct port number is the port HTTP specified in transaction SMICM in R/3.

Thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Isma,

Are you using a HTTP Destination in the XI Adapter.

Can you do a connection test the HTTP Destination from SM59.

It should return HTTP Response: 500 if successful.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all,

First to all, I have to say I'm a newbie because I have worked with Sap and XI for a month aproximately. So, please be patient with me ... and include if I need to test in XI or R3.

1) I've tried "RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES" in XI and no errors appears but the error continues.

2) SLDCHECK doesn't works fine. It fails LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM with error 5.

2) The connections LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI in R3 works fine.

3) In SLDAPICUST in XI, I have the alias SLD and the host <XI> with the user XIAPPLUSER. Is it correct?

4) In SLDAPICUST in R3, I have the alias UC and the host <XI> and my user of XI. Is it correct?

5) In Integration Builder I have created a channel-adapter XI and I have filled it with the R3 host, my user in R3, Service Number 8000, Adressing Type is URLAdress (I copied it from a blog). How can I do a connection test of the HTTP Destination from SM59?

6) In XI/Administration/Data Supplier Bridge Administration, appears another machine in "Update SLDs" instead XI machine.

Thank all for your help

Isma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr/Mrs __,

First tell how u have tested the proxy???

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can test the proxy in SPROXY TC,there execute ur proxy by giving the right data.

regards,

phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm testing from Eclipse using the plugin soapUI. It works ok calling rfcs, for example.

In SPROXY, I've checked the proxy and the results are:

- Regeneration check (green).

- Saved status is up-to-date (green).

Can you give some advice about how to test it?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok i aasume that u have successfully generated the proxy.Now u can test ur scenario from proxy itself.I guess ur scenario is SOAP to Proxy

Goto SPROXY->Double click the proxy(i mean the interface)->press F8->u will get a pop up screen->chek the XML payload(check below)->click ok->now give the payload there and execute->select request message->upon successfull execution u can see "Service processed without any error"->go to response message->u will get ur output.

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I double clicked the proxy (interface) and pressed F8 but nothing happened. I have looked the menu and I've only found "Test Connection".

Regards

Isma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boss,

check above .click the 7th button(test interface)->u will get a pop up-showing "inbound processing"->under application data entry check xml->execute

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've read https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4098. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] The problem is I have WebAS 6.20 and it has to be done in a different manner. I have tested the server proxy and the xml response is ok.

So, now what? It looks the Server Proxy is ok, but cannot be reached from XI.

Isma

Former Member
0 Kudos

that means u r not getting any message in MONI.wat error u r getting when ur sending the WSDL request???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Using SXMB_MONI I see this:

Error when receiving by HTTP (error code: 400, error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED)

From Runtime workbench I see this:

Error Category XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER

Error Code CALL_CONSUMER_ERROR

Profile XI

Connection AFW

Transport HTTP

End Point http://<host>:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Authorization SAPPasswordCredential(XIAFUSER):password=********:sapclient=020:saplang=

Any suggestion about what can be bad configurated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey man,

i got almost same error few days ago.But in my case my R/3 password was wrong .But when i tried with correct password i got the output.

Also check wheather u have proper connection between XI and R/3 or not here..

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regards

BILL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The connections SAPISU_XID, LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI are working fine.

In the error description, I see the user XIAFUSER, however I don't remember to use that user in any place. Is like a generic user?

Has XI a way to test the connection to a server proxy?

Using SLDCHECK sometimes (I don't understand it why only sometimes) is getting the error "JCO.Server could not find server function SLDJAVA_ACCESOR_REQUEST". Can it be causing the communication problem between XI and R/3?

Regards, Isma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLDCHECK works perfectly now.

SAPISU_XID works ok too.

But the error continues:

Connection request from (37/23211/0) to host: <host>, service: 8000 failed (NIECONN_REFUSED)

Is there a way to test that the R/3 is listening the port 8000?

Regards,

Isma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could be 2 reasons for this..

1. Check your used id / password maintained uisng TC : SLDAPICUST in XI system.

2. User ID is locked or does not exist which is used in TC:SLDAPICUST

Also check following TCP/IP connections are working..

1. LCRSAPRFC

2.SAPSLDAPI.

Hope this will help.

Let us know if you need more details.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

try running RSXMB_ACTIVATE_ICF_SERVICES in SE38.

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Contact your Basis team. They should be able to sort this out for you.

Cheers

Manish