Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSCRIPT: Purchase Order Required Delivery Date Not printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a required delivery date in the PO in the field EEIND. But all of the SAP logic is pointing to doc-xpekko-EINDT. I am only aware of a couple of places the logic can look for EEIND in the PO and the date is there, but again the SAP logc seems to look at EINDT. Anybody know where else in a PO the SAP logic could be grabbing the Req. Delivery date from?

Thank-You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check EKET-EINDT - that is Item Delivery Date. Is it a custom layout and abap driver program or standard?

ashish

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check EKET-EINDT - that is Item Delivery Date. Is it a custom layout and abap driver program or standard?

ashish

0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

It is a custom layout with SAP standard program....Thank-You.

0 Kudos

Are you looking for Item Delivery Date? You can extract the same if required, using a custom routine which you can call from your layout window (as you are using standard sap print program which can not be changed).

ashish

0 Kudos

you can use &PEKPO-EINDT& field in your layout ..

the above structure they use in program called SAPFM06P..

Thanks

Seshu

0 Kudos

Helolo Seshu,

I agree but the, But the SAP logic related to this program checks for pekko-EINDT? Perhaps I need an IF stmt in my custom layout? This logic worked in another system?

Thank-You.

0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

It should work ,because you said that they are using standard print program.

just use &PEKPO-EINDT& and see the results.

Thanks

Seshu