cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time characteristics - Calendar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a BC InfoObject (0Price_Date) that is a Date Characteristic as opposed to a Time Characteristic, such as 0CALDAY - Can someone suggest how I show the 'Calendar' for the users to choose a Date in the 'Variable' screen as opposed to entering or choosing from a list of Values.

Thanks

Scott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

I am also facing same problem, did you resolve this problem if yes would you please tell me how did you solved it? if i know some solution I will definitely help you out and others facing this issue. I think its not displaying only when we ran the query variables in BI 7.0 when I use same variables in BW 3.5 they are working properly. I think its bug in BI 7.0 I might be wrong, thanks in advance.

Regards

Baba

Former Member
0 Kudos

char of type date - when used in queries, should take you to the calender when you choose F4 (input help)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V,

That is what I thought, but I get a list of values instead. Is it because it references 0Date which is also a Char with date Type as opposed to a Time Characteristic?

Thanks

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even though the char is referenced to 0DATE, it should behave as I said. Did you check if the Bex settings of 0DATE - check if the settings were changed to reflect to the values only in infoprovider.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V,

I changed both the 'Query Def for Filter' & 'Query Exec for Filter' but 0Date, but it still brought values up. I understand it should do it - unfortunately it isn't for me, only the values are appearing.

Thanks

Scott