cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i read a lot of post about this issue but i can not find a solution for our problem.

We have installed a HR Backend system (ECC 6.0) and Portal (EP 7.0). During the project we receive the task to switch the Portal to another Training-Backendsystem client 060. (In this backend system is still another Portal connected to client 010). Afterwrads we change all steps in SLD and JCO-destinations and so on. We download also the verify.der and upload this file in the nwe backend system. But we always get the samm error.

Have somebody the same experience or any idea to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot!

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus,

As well as uploading the certificate to the system, did you add the certificate to the ACL for the client you are using?

I assume you have verified that the right profile params have been set in this system?

Haydn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hydn,

i think all profil parameters are right because the are not client specifiv and the portal to client 010 is still working.

I add the certificate also to ACL but i`m not sure if i add the certificate in the admin client 000 or 060 - but i think this transaction is also not client dependen. i see the file if i open the ta in client 060 - but is does not work.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uploading the portal certificate is per system but the ACL entry is per client. You must add the certificate to the ACL for every client the portal connects to. You are correct the profile params are also per system and if your other portal is connecting fine, this is not likely to be the problem.

when adding the certificate to the ACL the entries should always be

SID of the portal

Nothing else works.

I also assume that all your servers in your landscape adhere to the same web domain naming convention (ie. xxxx.mycompany.com or similar)

Haydn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Haydn!

Your answer solve this issue!

Answers (0)