cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex structure!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts -

I have a structure in my query with 3 selections for the 3 previous months' figures including the current month. However I need that for only one of the key figures. I have the key figure for this in a Key Figure structure. But I need to display other key figures in the query but they don;t need the 3 months data. If I include other key figures, all key figures show the 3 months data.

How can I solve this? Please help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can't.....

You'll have to dfine your key figures selection separately, let's say

- you define "sales value" for the three months

- and "sales budget" only for one period

The above structure will have 4 elements defined...

hope this "helps"...

Olivier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhanu and Olivier!

I created a RKF with billed qty and calendar year/month. i'm using a text variable for the calendar year/month. I created a golbal RKF on the left hand side and dragged it into the query. The description is like this: &Variable_Name& because I need a user input for the month and based on that it'll display that month and the prev 3 months.

But I'm getting an exception when I bring it up in analyzer!

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong!

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

What is the exception that you are getting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu -

The exception is:

Line 1: "Object DEFAULTNOT not found."

Line 2: "Program error in class SAPMSSY1 method: Uncaught exception"

I'm restricting the key figure with a hard-coded month but still getting the same error. The query works when I remove that RKF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu -

My query is working now. I just deleted the RKF and re-created it and its working fine now. thanks a lot for your help.

Points assigned!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Instead of creating a structure, create 3 restricted key figure for the key figure where you want 3 months of data. You can do this either in the query, or on the left hand side as global RKFs and then pull them into your query.

Hope this helps...