cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queues and Correlation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a process with a receive shape somewhere and using a correlation previously started.

Imagine that this correlation has only one field , FIELD00 = 'XYZ'.

If i send a message with FIELD00 = 'ABC', nothing special happens, of course.

But if, after sending the 'ABC' message, i send the 'XYZ' message, it will go to a queue where the first message is stucked.

I believe this is because this is using EOIO queue.

How can i change this behaviour?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this should be controlable from the configuration.

Chaeck id maintain order flag is checked in interface determination

Regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had already unchecked that... It is still using XBQO Queue...

I forgot to mention this (i don't know if it's important):

Messages are sent by another Integration Process, using XI Adapter.

I tried to force a queue in "Queue Name" in Send shape of Sending process... but i didn't understood the nomenclature in documentation and it used XBQO Queue again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for overposting,

I really need to know if someone know how to solve this.

I just want to ensure that sending a message in a bpm (with no one waiting for it), doesn't stuck in the queue, allowing following messages to process correctly.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

only EOIO msgs will block the queue, as they has to be delivered in sequence. EO msgs can block the queue in case of sys fails, f e if receiving system is down for hours.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks in advance,

Problem is that i may not have a receiver... i'm sending messages to running processes waiting for its correlation.

If one message doesn't find a correlation, it hasn't a receiver, and it causes a SYSFAIL in queue. Following messages aren't processed till i manually clean failure messages.

Does EO solve this?

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

scheduling report RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES does solve that, of coz only for QOS EO. It will push the stucked messages.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (0)