cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDoc ( sequential processing )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need a clarification for one of my scenario..

The scenario is about PO create, PO change and PO del. We receive a flat file with all the above mentioned in the same file in any order.. But we need to ensure that we <b>post and process all of them in sequence as we receive from the file</b>..

We need to consider the performance even. Please suggest on how to go ahead with this..

Thanks in advance..

Rgds,

Yuva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can collect all the idoc using the BPM and then process

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rinku,

How to ensure whether those records are processed in order because receiver should not process the 'change' record before the 'create' record were the second record should be processed only after the first record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

make sure all the idocs are mapped in one mapping step(i.e 1:n mapping)

and while configuring the interface determination check the maintain order check box. this will make sure the idocs are sent in the order they are mapped.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok., but how sure those idocs are processed in order at receiver side. Is it possible to proccess it in order as they receive.

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Create 3 receiver Interfaces with CREATE, CHANGE and DELETE.

Map accordingly and check maintain order at processing time in Interface determination so it sends in this order only..Like All create first, change next and delete last.

Former Member
0 Kudos

satya,

The IDOCs will be received in order but in R/3 , how to ensure it process the second IDOC only after processing of first IDOC is finished.

Beacause the first IDOC may be PO create and followed by PO change, what happens if PO change is processing parallely or before PO create operation.