cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping with out SWCV ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

is it possible to create an interface mapping in the XI Repository even without a software component version and a message interface.

Actually i have developed a Proxy-Soap synch scenario and now we got the need to change our namespace name and the interface name. Is there nay way that i can change the namespace and the interface name wiht the existing mappings

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it is not possible.

you have to create a new SWCV and namesapce n then you can do the copy object

Thanks

Rinku

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>NO.</b>

You can not escape from creating SWCV, this is the base for the development which provides the plateform for developement.

Without SWCV it is not possible.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the quick response from all of you. I am doing the same as you suggested

Thanks,

srini

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then please close the thread.

Regards,

Henrique.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

>>>is it possible to create an interface mapping in the XI Repository even without a software component version and a message interface

Neither nor.

>>>Actually i have developed a Proxy-Soap synch scenario and now we got the need to change our namespace name and the interface name. Is there nay way that i can change the namespace and the interface name wiht the existing mappings

You can copy single objects and all of one namespace to the other. The linked objects have to be changed manually.

Regards,

Udo

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>is it possible to create an interface mapping in the XI Repository even without a software component version and a message interface.</i>

No

<i>Is there nay way that i can change the namespace and the interface name wiht the existing mappings</i>

Renaming a namespace s not possible. Delete and recreate it.

Regards,

Prateek

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

>><i> is it possible to create an interface mapping in the XI Repository even without a software component version and a message interface.</i>

No

The best way you can do is create the new SWCV and copy the objects which into the new SWCV and change the interface name before copying to the newly created SWCV.

Regards,

Prasanthi.