Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free of charge

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to do free of charge replacement within certain time, if the customer returning damage goods.

plz tell me the complete process i.e. the free of cost order to billing and also the report.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ispit,

For creating a subsequent free of charge delivery you can reference return order.

Order type used is SD, then you can create delivery, delivery type is LF.

Invoice is created using invoice type F2.

Hope it helps.

Regrads,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ipsit,

When the customer is returning damaged goods and if you need to send the goods again without charging him then the process is known as Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge.

The standard document type is SD. Create an order using this document type and then a delivery using document type LF.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nadarajah

Can u clarify little more!!

when I'll create subsequent del foc, which doc should I refer(order/return) n also I want to get a replacement bill.

plz help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ipsit,

You can use either the original order or the return order. I would recommend to go with the return order so that the subsequent delivery free of charge would only be for those items and quantity returned.

The invoice would have been created already for the original order so there is no need to create another billing document. However if you wish to have one check if a proforma invoice can help you.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creating SD foc delivery you need to take with reference to Return order no or invoice no. Based on that only you can create the Free of charge subsequent delivery order. for this delivery is standard LF and invoice also standard F2.

Regards,

Chandra