Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting msg 'Program names L... are reserved for function group includes'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I try to create a SAP standard Include which start with L, I get the message which says <b>''Program names L... are reserved for function group includes".</b>

I have already created two standard SAP FMs.

Please let me know how should I go ahead and create the Include.

Thanks and regards,

Anishur

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your programs should start with Y/Z

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Anishur,

if it is the same story like before and you do what is written in the OSS Note, than you should go ahead!

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to let the system create them for you. Go to your function module code and enter some PERFORM or variable name that is not there already, double click on it, and when it prompts to create it, say yes and then it will give you an option to specify if you want to create it in a new include or existing one. Say new include and then you will be able to create the include.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create the Function group, then if you look at the Fucntion group in SE80, then tehre inlcudes will be created, for FORMS if it will create the includes, and for TOP it will create the include, for L also it will create the Incldue(L referefs coding of subroutines).

So, goto SE80 and activate the Include directly, then you can write the code in that include

Regards

Sudheer