cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning - Based on Credit Rep Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently having 4 Dunning levels. Once the customers reach the 4th dunning level, the credit team will check the accounts and identify some accounts from the list of customers having dunning level 4 and change the Credit Rep Group in the credit master. So next time when they do the dunning run, legal notice should be sent to these customers who Cr Rep Group has been changed.

This Cr Rep Group field (KNKK-SBGRP) is not available in the free selection. So not able to select these customers based on that value.

Someone suggested to use one more dunning level, Even if we use an additional dunning level, for issuing Legal notices, how can we stop other customers in the level 4 from reaching level 5?

So can anyone pl help me how to tackle this issue.

Thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

why dont you use the Dunning Clerk for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, that field is already being used. So I dont think we can use that field. Pl do let me know if there is any other alternative.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

How is the field being used, Dunning clerk that is?

Within the Dunning process, there is ABAP that it uses as its core.

If you wanted to you could add some code to say, if field XXXX = "YYYY" then allow the Dunning level to move to "4" if not ignore these items.