cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS/MSS Personalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am doing some personalization on ESS, by opening the iview from Portal Content - preview and rightclick with CTRL. That works fine!

Now i want to do the same with MSS on the General Data iview:

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/line_manager/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.manager_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.manager/overview/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.team/employee_information/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.general_information/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.generalinfo_generaldata

The problem is that i cant preview this iView because then I get the error message "please select an employee". It only works if I preview the page the iview is added on, but then my personalize settings are not stored. I guess I have to make them direct on the iView.

Can anyone help me out ? There are some fields I want to set to hidden, but I can only set them when the iview is shown direct and properly..

Best Regards

Kristoffer Engh

Message was edited by:

Kristoffer Engh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These MSS iviews can be tested in isolation.. this and some other MSS iviews form mart of Team general/Compensation Information page...

try calling that General information page and then you can see you changes reflecting.

Hope this helps.

If you are unable locate it please let me know.. i will guide..

rgrds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir

Thank you for the help! I think you have to help me further on.

Now i locate the General Information page and preview it. From there I make my changes and apply. When calling the page again my changes is gone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share what changes have you done... and also have you verified that you are using the same iview which is embedde (through delta link) in the General Info page.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the same iview that is embedded because it has the right PCD and the changes i do is shown after i apply. But when calling the page again, the changes are gone...

The changes i want to do is in this iview: pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/line_manager/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.iviews/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.hcm/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.general_data

but i cant preview it from Portal Content, becuase I have to select an employee first

therefor i preview the page pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/line_manager/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.pages/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.hcm/com.sap.pct.erp.mss.general_information where the iview is added.

Then i righclick + CTRL on the fields I want to hide in General Data and select hidden and apply.

When refreshing the iview, the changes i made is gone.

Best Regards

Kristoffer Engh

Answers (0)