cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse STO-urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

A STO was created ,for the STO delivery was created in the receiving plant and TO is confirmed.I want to cancel that delivery(as i had the wrong quantities posted) and reverse that GR.Any possible souluions,suggestions plz.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cancel the confirmed To using LT0G.

Reverse the GR using MBST or in Migo itself choose cancellation and give your material doc and cancel it.

Reverse the goods issue using VL09.

And then you can delete the delivery if you want so.

Regards,

Noopur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

If a transfer order has already been confirmed, the only way to change a goods movement to restore the original stock situation is to create a new transfer order.

1. From the SAP Menu, choose Logistics  Logistics Execution  Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery  Picking Cancel Transfer Order  Return Transfer for Outbound Delivery.

2. Enter data as required.

3. The system proposes cancellation movement type 999. You can however define your own movement type.

4. If you want to return the material for a complete outbound delivery to stock, choose Delivery View.

If you want to return individual TO items for an outbound delivery to stock, choose, TO item view.

5. Select the outbound deliveries or TO items that you wish to return to stock.

6. The following activities are available to you for returning the goods to stock:

Return to stock: The system attempts to return the quants to the bin from which they were picked.

Putaway in the foreground: The system displays a dialog box where you can specify where the quant is to be putaway.

Putaway in the background: The system searches for a storage bin based on the putaway strategies defined in the system.

The system creates transfer orders for returning the material from the selected TO items or outbound deliveries to stock.

The system resets the WM picking status of the outbound delivery.

Now you can either re do the outbound delivery or cancel the GR.

Hope it wud have answered ur question

Reward if useful

Shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iam inthe receiving plant so its a inbound delivery for me,so how can i delete the inbound delivery whose TO is confirmed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi terry,

Yes Now you can either re do the inbound delivery or cancel the GR.

Hope it wud have answered ur question

Reward if useful

shawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To reverse Dely use VL09 t code

To revers mtrl doc use MBST t code.

This should solve ur problem.

Thanks

suresh