cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abap/basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i installed sap 4.7 in my system successfully, but when i wetn to se38 abap editor, and i tried to create a program... after giving the program name and i clicked on create button but it asks for a accesskey... i also enetered a correct access key but it shows an incorrect key... how to solve this pls replay of any one knows.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

That key may not be the correct one, ask your basis consultant he will generate another access key based on your username.

Regards,

Hari.

PS: Points are welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hari tanks for ur info....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

The system is asking for the access key means you have not registered the concerened user as a developer with sap.

Ever user to ast as an developer has to register with sap as a developer.

go to Service.sap.com---->Keys and Request-->SSCR Keys--->Register Developer .

Once you register the user as a developer you can create in se38.

Hope this resolves your issue.

Pl award suitably.

Regards

blair_towe2
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning, Chandra - I don't know if this could be the problem or not, but if you have just installed the system, then the first prompt you would be asked for is a developer key, not an access key. The developer keys can be requested in the Service Marketplace and are installation-specific. You simply choose the installation where the system is registered and enter the user ID that you use to log on to the SAP system, and a developer key will be generated. You enter that key first. You should only need an access key if you were trying to create a program in the SAP namespace (try creating a program that starts with Z), or if you were trying to edit an existing SAP program.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Blair Towe