cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Configuration in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to configure alert rules in RWB , however it does not log me in. I beleive am missing some ROLEs for my userid , can any one tell me what is the role reqd ?

Appreciate ur help

Thanks

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After going through the above thread mentioned by Sudhir, implement Note 840849.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I implemented Note: 840849 & 750287 , added the roles SAP_BC_ALM_ALERT_USER , SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER , SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN and now the login issue is resolved, Thanks Guys

Now i added a alert rule , with default values in all fields(this should catch all errors in all components rite!!??) , i made sure a mapping error happened for a message , now went to my alert inbox(my userid is in the Fixed Recipients list for the alert catgory against which i created a rule) , and i have subscribed for this alert category as well using the "Subscription" button in alert inbox.

However i do not see any alert raised for this particular mapping error(its actually a System Error in sxi_monitor),

Now am i missing something ? Should i chk something more in my alrtcatdef ?

Thanks

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

SXMSALERT_PROCESS_DATA_GET is scheduled to run every 5 mins , i can also see XIIntegrationServer & XIAdapterFramework listed in the End-to-end monitoring configuration in RWB.

However i see no alerts , any idea how to troubleshoot this!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you checking right inbox ? Because I did a mistake of using XISUPER to logon to RWB, where as my messages supposed to go to my actual user id.

Did you also configure 'End-to-End Monitoring' of RWB ?There is a link 'Further Setting...', where the frequency must also be configured.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Please check whether the SICF services "sxms_alertrules "and "alertinbox" are activated on the central monitoring server.

Regards,

Chaitanya