Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of SAP_BUILDT and EP_BUILDT fails in JDI

former_member292569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are currently running a WebAS Java SPS13 as JDI. The WAS has been patched to SPS13 (from11) last week. Now when I try to import the SAP_BUILDT and EP_BUILDT I get the following error:

<b>CMS-Log:</b>

• some DC's are reported as broken

• at last: processing of build request is not finished successfully, final status is:FAILED (more details in CBS log )

<b>CBS-LOG:</b>

*Error! The following problem(s) occurred during request processing:

*Error! The following error occurred during request processing:Failed to find the request DC for the ppKey: Referenced Public Part [scID: 303, dcID: 114, ppName: addLib]

REQUEST PROCESSING finished at 2007-10-08 11:18:09.125 GMT and took 32 ms

Both SAP_JTECHS and SAPJEE worked quite fine.

Some of the DC's that are broken show the following error in their request-logs in CBS:

• Build Plugin IS NOT DEFINED for this component or the defined Build Plugin is INVALID.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and best regards,

Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Is the SP version of SAP_BUILDT and EP_BUILDT same as that of WebAS?

2. Have you tried following option?

a) On the server, navigate to inbox of JTRANS folder and delete all previous packages.

b) Paste the new archives in the folder.

Ashu

former_member292569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the servers (JDI-server and Dev-Server) are at the same SP-level.

I put the new build-plugin SCAs in the JDI inbox (SP11 are also still there) and I was able to check the SP13-plugins in. I also could import the JEE and SAP_JTECHS packages but the build plugins get the status "Import finished with errors". In the details view the CBS-step failed with the above mentioned errors.

Best regards,

Jens

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jen,

As the error suggest, the Build T package may be corrupt.

Try replacing it with new Build T package.

Ashu

former_member292569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I redownloaded the package and opened it using a ZIP-utility. Seems to be ok. But the error is still the same.

Best regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jens,

is the error reported in the "IMPORT" request, or is this in a follow-up request of type INTERNAL BUILD? The public part "addLib" is part of the build plugin for J2EE Server Component/Library DCs and is part of the sap.comtcbibpaddLib_compdcia.zip.

If the import itself was successful, but a subsequent build fails I'd try to initialize the compartment. If the import already fails I'd maybe try to import the SCA into the buildspace using the CBS commandline tool (part of the NWDS installation, /eclipse/tools/...).

Regards,

Marc

former_member292569
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

after the DTR-Import of SAP_BUILDT the CBS-step fails and in CMS the SCA is marked as "finished with errors". Initializing the compartments doesn't work (I tried that yesterday).

CBS commandline tool didn't work.

Best regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP_BUILDT is not really imported into DTR, it does not contain any sources only archives. If the import request in CBS already fails the buildspace is potentially in an inconsistent state. When even initializing the compartments doesn't work you could try to

• delete (yes, delete) the Buildspaces in CBS using the CBS WebUI

• save the track in the CMS Landscape configurator (this will recreate the buildspaces)

• re-import all archives.

(Sources for your development are not affected. They are stored in DTR and DTR workspaces are never automatically deleted.)

I'd probably open an OSS message before doing that, though.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (0)