cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about EP Devp. Certification in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Certified Professionals,

I'm Vaibhav Jain. I'm planning to join EP Devp. module of SAP for training and certification. In training 3 parts are available

SAP NetWeaver Portal Fundamentals

Enterprise Portal and KMC Development.

JAVA Web Dynpro Basics.

My previous experience is on Web Technology for application software development since last 4 years in Microsoft Technology(C# with ASP.NET).

In course content of SAP EP devp. as a prerequsites are mentioned

Knowledge of JAVA development with special focus on J2EE development.

Knowledge of JSP.

J2SE fundamental.

I'm having good understaning of OOP's. and I'm aware with Core Java programming also. but I don't know for EP devp. certification as well as in future what's level of expertise will required for JAVA, J2EE, J2SE. So please suggest me first would I finish up the prerequsites which are mentioned in course content and upto what level or It will not create any problem to me for understanding EP devp. course.

Please Guide me.....

Thanks in advance......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Before going for EP training I would suggest you to go thru the prerequisties required for it which will help you to understand the training in well manner and will increase you grsaping on the learning. As you have knowledge of Core JAVA I do not think learning J2EE, JSP will take much time for you.

I will must say that please go thru these JAVA related topics before attending the training to get the maximum from the training. Even no need to get the expertise in it but should have understanding knowledge of it.

Also check some similar threads which help help you in more clarity regarding the things needed before EP training & certification:

/thread/82246 [original link is broken]

/thread/97751 [original link is broken]

/thread/406935 [original link is broken]

<i>Note: Rewarding points will give you 1 point yourself.</i>

Regards,

Subhasha

Answers (0)