cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Reprint of Purchase Order - Top Prority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Plz., could some one help me out on this issue. The PO was issued, MIGO done, MIRO was completed. Then the management has decided to reverse the documents. Hence I reversed the FI docs, Cancel the MIGO, then flagged the deletion indicator for PO.

Now i want the PO print out but i can not get it...Then i removed the deletion flag and saved. Now i want the print out. The yellow indicator was apperaing in Out put Screen but when I saved the Indicator does not goto Green light ( I can not get the print out).

Can some one help me out ---its urgent....

Thanks & Regards,

BRP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guy,

In your PO select your output type and check the 'further data" button and check you are in mode n°4 ( launch after saving ). Otherwise use prg RSNAST00.

Hope this helps,

Erwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, All the settings are Ok. Cause when i created a new PO then after I save its printing immediatly.

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't want to print it immediately then you change the process no as 3 instead 4 in further processing screen.Then goto ME9F and take printout from there.

reward if useful

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Were do you check print out.can you use spool request only.if not check onece

fot that T-code is SP02

if it is ok check purchase order condition type.what it is maintained check ones problem comes there only

Hope this helps you

Prem.