cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Informer Results Vs. Batch Risk Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm comparing Risk Analysis results between Informer tab and Batch Risk Analysis (then Management Report) but both analysis don't show the same results for same parameters (users, systems and rulesets).

My expected results matched with Informer results but not with the graphic generated by the management report asociated to the Batch risk analysis

Has anybody seen anything like this? If so, what is the best solution for this situation?

Thanks for your answers,

Best regards

Boni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bonidacio,

I am a bit confused about your question. I see you are in the informer tab and your results do not match with the graphic generated by the management report. I have a couple of questions for you. When you run the batch risk analysis do you run a full or incremental job and do you select to update management reports on same job?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

I ran full batch risk analysis, when the background job was completed I ran the management report.

Am I executing analysis in a wrong way or order?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bonifacio,

How often do you update your static text in CC?

/VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC

/VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_SAPOBJ

I would update your static text in CC with the two downloads. After updating your static text run the full synch and update management reports. I know that static text should be updated at least once a month and SAPOBJ comes from the SU24 objects. If this is not a scheduled job in your configuration of CC you may need to set it up. Hope this helps