cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing one problem. I have two pages in form. when i go to print privew it is showing me only one page and not the second page i have given the path for second page also. what i have to check for this....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in header u specify the page in that.

first to next page and

next to first page

than it will display the two pages.

reward is use full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well thanks for reply.

But i have checked with that.Still it is giving me the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddhesh, if you did as nagaraj said then please do it this way. You want the first page going to next and the next page going to next (both subsequent pages will be next). This will not fix your problem but it will ensure that first page is only displayed once. The way nagaraj said would have the pages alternating.

Would you mind posting the code where you are setting the parameters and calling the form? Do all pages show when you print the form verses print preview?

Davis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddesh,

it won't show you the second page if you do the print preview from the the transaction smartforms itself. If you want to check the print preview, you have to do it by running the program, and then you can choose print preview. It will work then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have the continuation of main window in second page in the print preview it will show you only the first page. You cannot check the second page in the print preview.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Geeta, I am not sure why you can't but I have no trouble viewing subsequent pages with print preview. In fact I am viewing the third page of a packing list right now, with print preview.

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have continuation of main window on second page.

Also the two pages are completely different.

Message was edited by:

Siddhesh Pathak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alright I just wanted to make sure. Can you post the code that you are using to set the parameters and call the form? If all else fails, export the form and email me file and I will take a look at the form. My email is in my business card.

What forces it to go to the next page? Does the next page show if you are printing it?

Davis

Message was edited by:

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

See Davis,

I have created first page. after that i have created the second page.I have not written any code, just created layout for that and one sample text. created two different main windows for two pages.

Now tell me what is wrong. Hope this fine, to understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not have any type of loop, which will force a second page to be printed/displayed, then you will not get the second page. A second page is only printed/displayed when all of the data/information can not fit on the first page. It sounds like that is your problem, you do not have enough, or any, data for the second page to be displayed.

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply.I will find out that. thanks alot once again ...