cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

to check for all materials in a given plant if 'Storage location MRP' details is maintained or not in MRP-4 view of material master.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Whatever soln. i suggested is still valid for ur prob. now to extend it little bit follow below said.

If u follow above said steps from previous post..u will get MRP indi. Tab...double click in open space against that tab....U will get list of selection options...select not equal to 1..and execute report ..

It will give u List of Items for which Storage Location MRP is not maintained

Hope this will silve ur prob

Vishal...

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Actualy my prob is when i enter the plant & storage location in MM03 to view the details & click on MRP-4 view, it says 'No storage-location specific data exists'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh

when u created the material master have u enterd the storage location in organisation levels, if not then it will show the same error (i hope u have not created the sloc data). Goto MM02 now u will try by giving the sloc u want then the fields in MRP 4 will appear.

Hope it will solve ur problem.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thnx for ur quich reply..am able to see material for which MRP 4 view is not maintained

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Pls close the thread as answered.

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if u want to check for which materials MRP4 indicator is activated follow below things

Go to SE16-enter table MARDEnter required entries like--Plant storage location,MRP indicator...etc it will give u detailed list of material....

If u want modify report as per need..Go to setting>Format list>choose fields

I hope u will get required info by this report

Reward if usefull

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your question is not clear.If you want to check all the materials at plant level you can check thro' T-code MM60.Here you give your plant name.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check table (in se16) MARD and filed DISKZ.In settings check filed for selection and mark DISKZ filed and execure to get reqd. info.

Ravi

null