Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of VBAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

My table vbap. In vbap table i have zvbap structure.In that structure i have fields.

i changed the two fields data type from NUMC to DEC and i changed the length of the fields also. After i activated the structure zvbap and table vbap.it is showing partly active.

and i went to SE14 given vbap table name chose the button activate and adjust data base.

after that it shows error SQL runtime error. but no data is present in that table vbap.

please tell me

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kishore,

after adjusting db table,

Regenerate the table maintenance generator for that

<b><i>Reward points if useful</i></b>

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If system is showing <b>partly active</b> means some errors occured in activation. You need to clear the errors.

check the errors in zvbap.

system will show you log. follow the log and do the necessary changes.

Activate the <b>zvbap and vbap.</b>

regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using Se14 first modify ZVBAP and once it done then in Se14 modify VBAP and now delete the table maintence generator and then create the same again.

reward if useful.

Amit Singla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the activation log, in that you can find few more tables which are effected. List down all the tables affected, activate all the tables one by one by using SE14.

Then in last activate VBAP table.

Thanks,

Sriram Ponna.