cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genarating EAR file using SEEBURGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SEEBURGER , I have creating a mapping for XML to EDI for 4030 using BIC Mapping designer ....How to deploy the same in XI ...Can any one help me how to deploy

thanks

Ramamurthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to deploy the file you have to create the SDA file . to create the SDA file right click on the create Deploy file a new pop will open and give the directory name where you want to save the SDA file after creting the SDA file you can deploy it on the XI server.

if you still have the problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinku Gangwani ,

I have created the sda file , But in our XI SDM already deployed the Mappings_user.sda standard one (which is for 4010) ,if i deploy the new one will it over write the old one or will append on to the old one.

I want to have both the mapping so what I should do...

thanks

Ramamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will definetely overwrite the existing mappings_user.sda but it willn't cause any problem to ur scenario as new mappings_user.sda created this time also contains mappings existed in standard mappings_user.sda.

Regards,

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it will overwrite the existing file . the old one will be replaced with the new one.

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramamurthy,

Right click the project under which you have created your mapping,

select create deployable SDA file....

and then deploy that SDA file using SDM in SAP XI.....

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil Hadge,

I have created the sda file , But in our XI SDM already deployed the Mappings_user.sda standard one (which is for 4010) ,if i deploy the new one will it over write the old one or will append on to the old one.

I want to have both the mapping so what I should do...

thanks

Ramamurthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramamurthy,

I guess it will overwrite the existing one.....

just ensure that you have all the mappings in the new SDA file..so that even if that overwrites...it should not pose a problem....

Regards,

Sushil.