cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populating Status field in Opportunity management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to populate my own values in Object status list box in opportunity management(CRMD_BUS2000111).Is there any way to fill these values.It would be great helpful to me if u have any solution for this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha,

I am a CRM technical consultant.I need to populate in the screen with my own values like OPEN,SAMPLED,QUOTED ETC in Object status list box in opportunity management(CRMD_BUS2000111) Transaction.Is there any way to fill these values.It would be great helpful to me if u have any solution for this .Thanks.

Regards,

B.Nageswara Reddy

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Rekha,

just create a new status profile via like Rekha said : SPRO -> SAP Reference Image -> CRM -> Transaction -> Basic Settings -> Status Management -> Define Status Profile for User Status

just create new status profile and fill the status that you like to have.

don't forget to choose the object types CRM Oder Header for the new status profile.

and save it

after that you need to assign the new status profile to your opportunity transaction type and save it.

after that try to testing it, i think it will works

hopes it helps

cheers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurnianto ,

Thank you for your reply.Could you explain briefly in which tcode i need to create status profile and how to assign this created status profile to my opportunity transaction.Thanks.

Regards,

B.Nageswara Reddy

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswara

The transaction code to create status profile is

IMG>CRM> Transactions> Basic settings> Status Management--> Change Status Profile for User Status

The status profile can be assigned to transaction types using the path

IMG>CRM> Transactions> Basic settings> Define transaction types

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

former_member184067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi nageswara,

yes, you can populate your own status in status list in oportunity.

in order to do it you need to create a new status profile for oportunity and assign to your oportunity transaction type.

hopes it helps.

cheers