cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want JCO to access DB02 data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I trying to retreive data from transaction DB02 using the JCO. Is there any function module that will fetch the data for me..?

I'm interested in retreving the table & index sizes as displayed in transaction DB02. Also, is there any other way to retreive this data from a java program apart from a RFC enabled function module ?

Thanks,

Deepika.

Message was edited by: Deepika Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepika,

probably BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFCURVAL is a good starting point?

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

How can I use BAPI_SYSTEM_MTE_GETPERFCURVAL? I looked up on info for the same, but didnt get far..? Could you guide me to any docs about what this BAPI does and how it can be used?

Thanks in advance,

Deepika.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepika,

unfortenately I can't help you with the details. That was the first RFC enabled FM which I found in the SE37 search. Try to post in the ABAP forum to find more help.

Regards

Gregor

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Deepika,

unfortenately I can't help you with the details. That was the first RFC enabled FM which I found in the SE37 search. Try to post in the ABAP forum to find more help.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for looking it up Gregor.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has this been solved?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I dont have a solution per se to this as yet. However I did find out various function modules that would fetch the data required for transaction DB02. These function however are database dependent. It's fine as far as you are trying to connect to any particular SAP system, since you can specify which functions to call.

A generic function which would call either an ABAP report/transaction would be good. But have not heard anything on that one.

Deepika.