Issue in query based on Infoset - Attribute values are not displayed
We have upgraded the system from 3.1 to 7.0.
After Upgrade we are facing 2 issues in queries based only on Infoset, out of which for 1 we have found the solution.
Issue 1:(Found solution)
-> Not able to restrict an object based on a specific value. When I try right click and restrict, it is giving some error message and we found a note for that.
Issue 2:(So far no solution)
-> Attribute values of objects are not displayed in the reports after upgrade ( Only for queries based on <b>Infoset</b> )
-> For queries based on other Infoproviders, the same objects and their attribute values are displayed in the query output.
Even I searched in SDN, but didn't get relevant answers.
Someone might have come across the same issue after BW system upgrade, If so, suggest me some solution.