Error while reading the PO in the Backend system
I am working on extended classic scenario and the problem is that after the PO ís ordered it gives the message " Error while reading PO in backend system Inform system administrator" and this is happening only for a particular local PO.
When I check the PO number in R/3 it does not exist.
The number range is correct both in SRM and R/3 (external no. range is ticked).
Also I could not find any logs in RZ20 nor a dump.
When I checked in bbp_pd, couldnt find any relevant information except that the PO has the status ordered.
I am on SRM version 5.0
R/3 version ECC 5.0