Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

DTW problem 2

Data Transfer Workbench - second problem:

After selecting my files (BusinessPartners and ContactEmployees) I arrive at step 3. Under tab [Map Rule] the columns ‘Source Fields’ and ‘Target Fields(B1)’ are equal. When I go to tab [Source Data] I see all data to import. But when I go to the tab [Target Data] I only see fields filled-in at BusinessPartners.txt (after waiting and unfolding). There are only two fields (MailAddress and MailCity). If I now go back to tab [Source Data] then the other data like ‘RecordKey’, ‘CardCode’, ‘Address’, ‘CardName’, ‘Cardtype’, etc. has disappeared!

When I go back to step 2 and select the files again the fields are there again. But as soon as I repeat the steps mentioned above the fields have disappeared again.

When I continue with step 4 and choose ‘Import New Object’ then I get following message in my logbook ‘Code undefined [OCRD.Cardcode]Application-defined or object-defined errorBusinessPartners’. The column [Key] is empty.

But DTW worked. I did put something in the database. However, the new files have a different ‘RecordKey’ and ‘CardCode’.

Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question