cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Records partially updated in targets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have got one different issue in my BW production server.

Daily data updated into 3 Infocubes thru one Infopackage same infosource. Unfortunately one day Infopackage modified with only one Infocube checked with check button in data target tab remaining are unchecked.

The day onwards only one Infocube updated, remaining 2 Infocubes are not updated. One day I checked Infocubes invidually I found only one cube updated daily remaining was not updated. I was trying to updated those 2 infocubes data, but its updated only last delta data records only.

Let me know any possibilites to update data into remaining 2 infocubes on particular days.

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can use selection condition (if you know exactly which data is missing in these cubes) then you can create new infopackage and load data in these 2 cubes using "Rapaire Full" upload for the days missing data.

It will load missing data (as per selections) in these 2 cubes without affecting delta.

Regards

SSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have the missing loads in PSA you can update it to the cubes manually.

Correct the infopackage and check only the missing infocubes as data target and Go to PSA Maintenance and each load if you right click and select the "Schedule Immediately" option it will load the data to the cube.

Regs

Gopi

Assign points if it is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can always reload the 3 cubes and reinitialize deltas. If you don't want to reload all data you can do a selective deletion of current current moth, for example, and reload it full.

If deltas are loaded in PSA, you could load them to other two cubes but you should have deted the last deltas and reload them also.