cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual entry of bank statements - hiding old records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to remove or hide old bank statement records, e.g those that have already been reconciled?

I have a client who prefers to manually input bank statements using Process External Bank Statement rather than using one of the import mechanisms. However when the client opens the screen , they now see old records going back years. The End of Page button does help, but is there any way to remove old reconciled records from the display?

I do not know of any way to hide the old records. Can anyone confirm that or tell me anything different?

Regards,

Douglas McDove

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

Which version of Business One you're working with.

If it's 2005 version, and you're using Payment Engine add-on, I'm afraid deleting/hiding old reconciled bank statements are not possible.

In 2007 release, if you're using the brand-new BSP (bank statement processing), every statement has a status in the overview window, which might faciliate user screen out old statements.

HIH,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

It's 2005A, and the user does not use the Payment Engine add-on.

You have answered the question, though. As I suspected, you cannot delete the old statement records.

I will look forward to seeing the improved processing in 2007, when I get there.

Regards,

Douglas

Answers (0)