cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding nodes shown in red colour in message mapping under test (tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all.

i just want to confrom one thing.

i just created a file to rfc scenario and when i was tested and look in sxmb_moni its showing like the message was sucess but when i ltested in message mapping in design there were some nodes in sender Message type which were displayed in red colour.

and when i look in runtime workbench the message is showing like system error.

so can you guys tell me what could be the reason for this.

waiting for your response.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Red means that they have to be mapped with something or the other without which you will not get correct output.

System error might be because of the connection parameters.Please check the connection parameters you have given for the R/3 system

Are your channels working properly.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The red normally means they are mandatory fields.

If nothing is mapped, they made need a constant adding...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the nodes that are in red you can map that all nodes with a constant or you can map them with any field in the target.

if yopu still face the problem please reply me back

Thanks

Rinku

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rinku .

i think you havent understand my problem.

here the message in moni was showing as succes but when i tested the same message which was in moni in message mapping (design) there were some nodes which were in red colour and these nodes are not populated to reciever message type .but it was in sxmb_moni with all the nodes .

what could be the reason for this.

can u tell me fast and i case if u still havent understand the Q u can ask me.

waiting for your response.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for this is, your output structuer does not matches with the mapping structure, to resolve it in you mapping under test tab just test it and see all the errors (in the drop down box select all messages) and then you can find what is needed to be corrected.

Regards,

Sarvesh

***Reward points, if found helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It shows success in sxmb_moni because at the receiver side nothing can be done because of inappropriate mapping.Also check it completely it will be showing only the inbound message and not the outbound message because the inbound message is coming successfully.

Thanks