cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformation can't see a field, Update rules can! Why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've a problem creating a transformation between 2 ODS:

When I create a transformation system correctly proposes me the schema except for a field: I can't see in source table (but I see it in destination) a Key figure that exists in source ODS and works correctly in update Rules!

I try to explain better: a key fig whose unique difference against other fields is the No AGGREGATION attribute appears in destination fields (ODS B) of transformation but not in source fields (ODS A). The strange is that that keyfig is in data fields of source ODS (ODS A). When i try to create a transformation using that Datastore (ODS A) as destinations I have the same problem: field appears in destination(ODS A) but not in source (ODS C), even if I try to create a transformation looping on same ODS!(ODS A on ODS A) it doesn't appear in source fields.

Any suggestion, SAP Note to read about it???

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved: I unflagged attribute only in Additional properties of the info object...

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the key figure change screen> in the additional propertis tab>uncheck the attribute only option so that it will solve ur problem. u did this operation already...good.

Thanks,Rams.