cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: data flow for 2lis_02_acc (data source)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am using ecc 6.0 version purchasing data source.

could you please let me know the standard data flow for this data source, like, for which ods and cubes are compatible to load this data source.

Many Thanks,

Niyaz Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

One more point

You can install the standard cubes and ODS objects to load data if they are not installed.Goto BI Content search for above mentioned ODS and cube.Transfer the Selection and Install them.

Hope this helps

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

According to standare BI Content the DS you have mentioned is feeding the ODS <b>0SRAC_D4</b> and from that ODS data is going to 0SR_C02.You can load data into these targets from this datasource.

hope this helps

Regards

Karthik

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Afaik no standard ODS is provided, but you can enhance standard ODS 0PUR_O01 with accounting details.

Infosource is compatible with ODS and Cube and supports delta.

Note that this infosource will give you some infos already provided by line item extractors for actual data in project system and cost center accounting.

Message was edited by:

Pabloj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pabloj,

the ods 0PUR_O01, is an old version ods. so, is there any option for me to load the data to 0SRAC_D4 and info cube is 0SR_C02??

please let me know??

//khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should work for that ODS as all key elements seem to be available, I was used to the old ODS for SRM which featured guids in the key (0BBP_PO if I remember well) which made it unsuitable for your needs.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitrarth,

i have already checked these links but in these there is not data flow for the said data source...:-(

Thanks for your spontaneous reply.

//Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Please go to your Developmwnt system and TCdoe RSA1 and go to BI Content Tab ( i think you are having BI 7.0 as this Datasource is a Part of BI 7 Bus Content,

And in BI Content Tab select Insosources by Application Compoenet ( from Left hand Navigfation Window) and then find 2LIS_02_ACC and transfer this to (drag and drop) right side ( before this Set grouping option to Data Flow Before) this will give you all data you want.

This will give you all details.

Thanks

CK