cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I configured Cross company selling.

I got everything just fine but not for the intercompany billing.

It takes the sales order pricing procedure(the one with PI01 component) instead of the intercompany pricing procedure (the one with IV01 component).

I already set the IV to the sales document type under intercompany billing

and already set the document pricing procedure to I and set it to my pricing procedure.

Anything that I miss so the intercompany billing document takes the sales order pricing procedure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your Pricing Procedure Determination,the following should be there if you are doing the Inter Company( Stock Transfer Order - Two Plants with Two Different Company Codes)

Your Sales Area + Doc Pricing Pro (Y - Inter Company) + Cust Pri Pro ( 2 - Inter company Customer) + your Pricing Procedure ( Inter Company Pricing Procedure)

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the pricing condition type for the inter company billing is pi01

the pricing condition type for the intercompany sto is ivc1 if u are using the intercompany scenario then the system automatically pics the pio1 from the pricing procedure in which u define it and if u are using the intercompany sto then the system picks the ivc1 which is in the standard pricing procedure that is the intercompany pricing procedure

i think u got the point

thanks and regards

reward points if useful

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear dwi

INTERCOMPANY SALES & BUSINESS PROCESSING:

An Intercompany sale transaction takes place when a sale occurs & the selling sales organization belongs to a different company code than that of the delivery plant.

Intercompany business processing describes business transactions, which take place between two companies (company codes) belonging to one organization. The ordering company orders goods from a plant, which is assigned to another company code.

Ordering company Supplying company

Company code: 5555 1000

Sale Organization: 5555 PBIL

Distribution channel: 56 PW

Division: 58 GC

Plant: 5555 1000

Customer: 215 Product: Nimsulied

• Ent Stru- Assignment- SD- Assignment- SD- Assign Sales Organization: Distribution Channel- Plant

Sales Organization Distribution Channel Plant

PBIL PW 1000/ 5555

5555 56 5555/ 1000

• SPRO- IMG- SD- Billing- Intercompany Billing:

o Define Order types for Intercompany billing

o Assign organizational units by plant

o Define internal customer no by sales organization

• Assign Sales Doc relevant for Intercompany billing

o PORIV

o ORIV

• Assign Organizational Units by plant: assign sales area of ordering company to the delivery plant.

o 1000 5555 – 56- 58

Plant Descp Sales Organization Descp Distribution Descp Division Descp

1000 5555 56 55

• Define internal customer no by sales orgn: create the customer of the ordering company in the company code of the delivering plant, but with the sales area of the ordering the company

Sales Orgn Descp Customer Inter Comp Descp

PBIL 215

• Pricing procedure: PI01 (Intercompany pricing)

• Determination Rule: OVKK

PBIL PW GC A 1 RVAA01

PBIL PW GC I 1 ICAA01

• VK11: PI01

• Create Order: VA01: POR: 5555-56-58: customer- 215, product- Nimulid, supplying plant: 1000.

• Delivery

• Goods issue

• Invoice for customer

• Invoice Intercompany billing

rewards if it helps

siva