cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured SAP XI to handle communication between two file systems. When testing the same, I can see the file getting picked up from sender and file being archived. But, the message gets stuck in pipeline and does not reach the receiver.

When monitoring using RWB, it gives me a message "Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB ErrorText: ErrorStack: System not configured as Integration Engine".

The total log for this message is:

2005-08-17 15:53:19 Success Channel File_Outbound: Send binary file "F:\temp\Outbound\IB.xml". Size 181 with QoS EO

2005-08-17 15:53:20 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2005-08-17 15:53:20 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2005-08-17 15:53:20 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2005-08-17 15:53:20 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.

2005-08-17 15:53:20 Success File "F:\temp\Outbound\IB.xml" archived after processing

2005-08-17 15:53:20 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.

2005-08-17 15:53:20 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2005-08-17 15:53:26 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB ErrorText: ErrorStack: System not configured as Integration Engine

2005-08-17 15:53:26 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://tmfsol:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: SYSTEM_NOT_CONFIGURED_AS_XMB:.

Appreciate your comments to overcome this issue.

Regards,

Sivakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the smae problem and i check all things that you explain in before post.

All configuration is ok.

Have you been solved the problem? How?

Thanks for you help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below link

Reward points if needful.

Thanks,

RamuV

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did it solve the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error still persists.

Appreciate solutions.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you go to sxi_cache and in the menu tool bar goto "GoTo" and click AE cache and see if the link is fine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sravya Talanki,

Thanks for your reply.

The link in sxi_cache for AE cache is showing green traffic signal and I also performed a delta refresh.

Regards,

Sivakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked whether your business system is tied to the integration server in SLD.

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SKM,

I have checked and confirmed that my business system is tied to integration server in SLD.

Regards,

Sivakumar

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

In the transaction sxmb_adm -> Integration Engine Configuration can you check whether that role has been defined as Integration Server.

Also you may check whether in specific configuration you may need to add Category as Runtime Engine_Type and current value as HUB.

Regards

Sidharth

Message was edited by: Sidharth Deshpande