cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Age report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap guru's

In the customer age report, i have given specific parameters for profitcenter for ex. 1000 to 1010 but when i ran this report exists 1000 to 1010 proitcenter along with dummy profit center. If we give proper specification for the profit center then it should not display the report of dummy profit center.

please let me know hoe it solve the same.

Thanks in advance

venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Profit Centers are not assigned to customer or Vendor postings.

Look in the table BSID and BSAD and you will see there are no values for Profit Center.

You cant get a profit center report from AR or AP.

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the selection criteria, in the multiple selection window (Click the arrow on the selection screen)

In 'Select range tab' - give the ranges of the profit center

In Exclude single value tab - Give the dummy profit center

Hope it will solve the problem.

Thanks,

Sridevi

• Pls. assign points, if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridevi,

thanks for response.

i hope you have not understand my point. actually in Standard Customer age report have so many parameters like profit center, fiscal year, date and etc.,

So, i have give parameters for profit center 1000 & 1001 so, the report should display only these profit centers report only but now along with these details this standard program displaying dummy profit center details also.

if we give specifications for profit center then that specifications report only should generate and should not come other (Dummy proficenter) report.

Please let me know how to solve the same.

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I followed u r suggesation, eventhoug its coming like that.

have we verify any settings.

let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note, the aged debt report looks at tables BSID, & BSAD.

Check them and the value in the field for Profit Center.

It will be blank !!!

You cant run the report breaking it down via Profit Centers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have verified in the tables BSID and BSAD

Profit center is blank overthere.

Presently we r following summarization level, so with the help summarization level we can break the reports via profit center

same is coming in the Development and Quality clients but in product client its coming differently.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you are saying in Dev and QA in BSID and BSAD you are getting a value in Profit Center?

If so great, you need to check your config so it is moved to Production OK.

However summarization is normally on GL items on an accounting document, you normally only ever have a single item in an accounting document for a single customer in say an invoice, occasionaly you can have 2 if you have a special payment term.

Hope this helps, award points if this has been useful