cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in getting approvers in Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a table from which i have to get the approvers for the workflow.That table does contain many fields out of which one is the approver field.I have created a container element in the workflow and also in the task to get the approvers.created a method to get the approvers in an internal table.Now I dnt know how to loop at individual approver.If I use loop until what needs to be the condition to terminate.It must be till all the approvers are fetched but how come?

Please help.

Regards

Papiya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make use of the Business Object SYSTEM. By using this you will know number of entries and also you can increment the counter. Very useful Business Object for sequential approval.

<b>Reward points if useful</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u pls elaborate on the usage of the System BOR? It has already been implemented by other team and has loopatagents.So how do i use mine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a question Papiya: Why do you need to LOOP at the agents? Are you trying to do different things for different agents?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Along with the approver user ids you can also get the number of approvers (no of values returned in the approver table). Now create a container element INDEX which increments for every loop parse. Make the "loop until" to exit when this "INDEX" value exceeds the "number of approver" times.

In each loop parse make sure that the right approver shud be fetched and populated into your expression for responsible agent.

Thanks,

Prasath N