cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miro vendor problem (mir4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys!

i got an invoice doc : 5105615961 in transaction code MIR4. I got 3 POs under this invoice and the vendor supposely 'CHE0005 CHEONG MENG PAPER BOXES MFG.(M) S/B' but why in mir4 it is showing this vendor --> PER0005?

really confuse..

pls advise..

thanks,

crimson.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you verify whether invoicing party on the MIRO screen for this particular invoice relates to the vendor that is on the PO? You can utilize MIR4 to view. It can be found under the Details tab on the header of the invoice.

The one other thing to verify is whether the name on the vendor master had been changed. You can verify through XK03 and change history on the vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me explain.i got an invoice contains of 3 POs. Each PO is for vendor CHE0005 but in the invoice,on the vendor tab,it displays the different vendor --> PER0005.

then now i dont know what is actually happen and where can i check it and how to correct it..

please help..

thanks,

crimson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XK03 or MK03 and partner functions data screen.

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

what to check there? I try with both vendor,PER0005 and CHE0005.Both gives the same data.nothing different unless the company names.what should i do? Any advice?

thanks,

crimson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi crimson,

Goto XK02 for vendor PER0005 and in the partner functions tab you will find PER0005 against VN-Vendor.Here you have to select partner function IP-Invoice presented by-your invoice vendor-che0005.

reward if useful.

regards

venkadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venkadesh,

i followed ur instruction but there's no IP-Invoice. I can see there're OA-ordering address, VN-vendor and PI-Invoicing Party in 3 rows.I've changed the PI to CHE0005 but nothing changes.. can u pls give more clues?

thanks,

adlina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the vendor master partner details for PI (invoice presented by).

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

is it in fk03?