cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scripts_logo_

former_member198441
Participant
0 Kudos

Qm_COMPLAIN is a SAP standard script,it is having a window for logo,so how to replace a new logo instead of existing,

how to find the print program for this script.

answer in deatil.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can upload the new logo in se78 and just insert in the script editor.

To find the print program use the Function Module SAPSCRIPT_SELECT_PROGRAM

Reward if useful........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to NACE T.code

nace->select your application->click on output tab->select o/p type->double click on processing routine->see the program name where your script is asign.

I hope you get program name threw this path.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashanth,

you can see the available graphics on SE78, and you can insert it into the script.

You can see or set the printer program when you're in display or change mode: Form>Check>Texts. Then a pop up window will appear with the current printerprogram, you can append a new one if you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first go to windown in which they take logo.Here on menu one tab is there INSERT.

Insert->Graphics->select your new logo name save it and activate it.

I hope it will overrite automatcally.

But its standard sap script so first u just copy it into z or y and check it.

Reward if helpful.

THanks,

Prashant.

former_member198441
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

how to find this

<b>

menu one tab is there INSERT.

Insert->Graphics->select your new logo name </b>

can u clearly explain ,how to assign my logo for my script "QM_complain" its a standard script, but i copied to "ZQm_Complain". using INsert....

Regards,

Prashanth.

former_member198441
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

how to find this

menu one tab is there INSERT.

Insert->Graphics->select your new logo name

can u clearly explain ,how to assign my logo for my script "QM_complain" its a standard script, but i copied to "ZQm_Complain".

How to find " INSERT" in my script..

Regards,

Prashanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if u want replace the logo i think there no need for to search the programe becose there is no link b/n program to logo .

So u can change logo dirctlly .

goto logo window give u new logo address than actived script it will reflct to u form.

if logo in presantation server first GOTO SE78 upoald logo to application server than add to u r scripts.

i think it will help u.

if want search the print program GOTO T-code NACE there u can select ouutput type BA00(for sales) press processing routines than u can find script name & program name .u doule clik on the program it will take u program .

reward is usefull.

thanks.

patil