Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Script in Diff. languages???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys..

please help me out on one issue:

What shud be the logic to call same script(Vendor Acct Stmnt) in two language for one company code. I have translated the form in German and English. Now when i see print it is coming only in German. what i come to know is that Company code is maintained in 'DE' in table T001. All std text are taking language reference from T001-SPRAS whch is presently only in 'DE'. While in program during 'OPEN_FORM' languange reference coming from LFA1-SPRAS.

Is it like that we shud maintain Company code and Vendor in both the language,

what i feel can't be done.

Or shall i take language reference from System Logon Language. For the I need to make changes in std calling program??

Please suggest...

Thanx in advance for valuable inputs..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since it is vendor account statement, u can take language from lfa1.

In open_form fm pass this value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.Sreejith,

I am takin language from lfa1 itself, it is 'DE' there. what if i need to print it in EN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

In the printer program you can handle the languge. When you call the function

'OPEN_FORM' it has a language option. Automatically it is set to sy-langu which is the logon language, If you change it, you can handle the language. If you want to open twice in a row with different language, I think you have to call twice your Form with two different language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there r two ways mantain the languages

1) goto tcode SE63 where give the languges according to u vendor or plant.

2) whenver u maintan the u standard text ther u can choose the languages according to vendor or plant .

write the conditiond like where lifnr = spars

like this