cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sales Customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me where I can find some useful information on Mobile Sales Customizing? I'm currently looking in Mobile Sales 5.0 SP07 to create an activity, but I do not seem to get the dropdowns allright, and I receive some errors in regards to read-only fields [have checked SPRO etc]. I'm new to all of this, and I would appreciate some guidance by a solid help file.

Thanks,

Sebastiaan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

Which dropdowns are not working. Activity customizing is maintained in SPRO. Try checking if the drop downs are working on CRM online if so it might be just the problem of getting the customizing data to the mobile client. Else you will have to define transaction\process types and activity categories in spro.

Best Regards,

Boyai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boyai,

Baically, when creating an activity, I do not see the Transaction Type dropdown filled. When I enter the code in manually, the transaction type is displayed. Apart from that, I always get "The attribute Result Reason of the Business Object Activity is readonly".

The Customizing should be Ok as I ran a R3AS4 download.

Thanks,

Sebastiaan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastien,

After the download check if the CDB tables CDBC_PROC_TYPE and CDBC_PROC_TYPE_T are filled\populated with the trx types you defined. The same should be filled on ides also. If data is there on CDB and not on mobile client then check if the subscription Business Transaction Customizing is assigned.

Have you done any changes to the standard application where you might have assigned values to result reason of the activity.

Regards,

Boyai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boyai,

Thanks for your quick reply. Think I found it, for the Transaction Types you also need to specify the allowed channels, which is Mobile Sales for this TT. All seems ok now.

Thanks for your help,

Sebastiaan.

Answers (0)