cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Resource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how can I delete a resource. The resource is already assigned to some 19 master recipes.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jyotishman,

I assume that you need to delete an existing resource and in the recipe you need to use a new/existing resource if that was the requirement then,

1. Create the New Resource using transaction CRC1.

2. Use transaction CA86 to replace the old resource with New/existing resource.

3. Now delete the resource using transaction CRC2.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasobh,

But I need to assign the same resource to the master recipes. Actually the problem was that I am not able to change the validity from date in the costing tab page. The date has to be set at 18/08/2007. When I try to do that, the system is showing error messages-"The date 18.08.2007 is before date 00.00.0000". So what I feel is that if I can delete the resource and create a resource with the same name, the problem will be solved.

Please suggest me a solution.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jyotishman,

What is the current Valid from date? Are the Cost Center and Activity Type valid from these dates?

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh,

The current valid from date is 18.08.2007. Cost center and activity types are valid from 01.01.2001

Thanks

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jyotishman,

Please send me a screen shot of the Costing Tab of the work center with the error message you are getting.

Also I would request you to try the following,

In the change mode of the work center go to the Costing Tab, scroll down you would see a Create Icon(White Paper like) hit that function button. Here you assign the cost center and activity types with validity starting from 01.01.2001 to 17.08.2007 and then save.

What system does is it creates another record against this for Costing, you can see this details by hitting the validities function button in the Costing tab.

Regards,

Prasobh

<b>Rewarding points motivates posting reply.</b> Take mail Id from my user details.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jyotishman,

So were you able to assign the costing details for previous dates sucessfully? If so please close this thread.

Regards,

Prasobh