Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapmmc is empty after restarting the PC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am newbie.

After troubles with Deploy (error message occurs) I tried to restart the J2EE Engine with sapmmc, but it does not start correctly (not all icons are green). So I stopped the J2EE engine, rebooted my developer PC and afterwards the list in sapmmc is empty. I only can see "Console Root", "SAP Systems" on the left side and "There are no items to show in this view" on the right side.

Should I start any service manually?

I am using SAP Netweaver 2004 and NWDS 7.0.11.

BR/ Lars

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Check whether the both the SAP services SAP<Instance Name>_<Instance Number> are started or not.

or

If you are not able to start it from services.msc then goto directory \usr\sap\<Instance Name>\JC01\exe and manually run the sapstartsrv.exe file.

SID = Instance Name e.g EP1

NR = Instance number e.g 00 or 01

Start Profile = Browse for Profile Directory.

User = empty

Password = empty

and Ok

Regards,

Indu

Please award points if useful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved. The user "SAPServiceECO" has "User must set password at next logon" checked, and "Password never expires" unchecked. So the missing login prevented to show the instances in SAPMMC.

After unchecking "User must set passwort at next logon" and checking "Passwort never expires", the SAPMMC shows all 3 instances.

Thank for your tips anyway.

BR/ Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i think that you can manually add SAP Systems to your MMC (right click on "SAP Systems", properties then "fixed" tab)

regards