cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no cond in p.o print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have maint two cond... 1) JES3 & 2) ZES3 for A service p.o.. in FV11, so these are get displaying in INVOIVE -

TAXES tab but not visible in print preview, as these

cond. are not visible in condition tab in ITEM DETAIL , pl guide me wat to do ? .wat to do to display these cond in print preview.

KM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for making conditions to appear at item level you have to go condition type and there you have to tick item condition if you wana to make it item condition .

Now you have to go to calculation schema and there you have to include this condition type .if you wanna to make condition as manaul then you have to tick the manaual conditon .if you dont make condition manual then automatically your condtion will come.if you have made other setting perfect and assigned vendor schema to vendor master.

If you wanna to print the these condition in the PO print then in calculation schema for the condition which you wanna to print set print indicator X.

they will be taken care in the print preview,

hope this will help you

regards

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inorder to get the conditions to be visible in item level, you have to flag the item condition tab in the conditon type.

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

You have to maintain the print ID for the condition type in calculation schema. In order to get the conditons in ITEM DETAIL, maintain X in the calculation schema under conditons in Purchasing.

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should remove the manual tick indicator in pricing schema for these conditions .

If it is a customised PO output , you can ask ABAPers to get it printed in PO .

Hope this helps.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where to remove manual tick in pricing schema i m new to this pricing schema

step by step help will be helpful.

km

sandeep_pv
Contributor
0 Kudos

In Pricing , you can see 3 columns with check boxes .

In that , you can see one column with 'M' , that is the one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok sir,

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

no tick in manual column

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I believe you have mentioned conditions on material group and plant combination.

Please check valid date of that condition in FV11.

This condition valid date should be less than or equal to purchase order date.

Pls check and confirm

Regards

Kedar Kulkarni