Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem Marked OptButton

Hi every Body,

I created a form with a radio Button, I bounded it with a user datasource. No problem untel now.

What I want to do is to add event to this radio Button, The event is to set visible ou not visible a matrix and two EditText.

When I run , it doesn't work because when I set the EditText not visible , it generate an error : item in focus. So the event can't run perfectly. So I tried to click on an other EditText with lelft : 50000.

Form.Items.Item("SAP2").Click(BoCellClickType.ct_Linked);

It worked fine but I had an other problem :

The event on the radio Button works fine but the the radio Button is not selected. (not marked) !!

How can I solve it??

Pease Hepl

Thank you in advance

Former Member
Former Member replied

If u create that form using screen painter u can set in that form properties itself. Else convert that srf file to xml and change the taborder property to some number.

Ex:

<item uid="t_date" type="16" left="388" tab_order="3" width="130" top="31" height="15" visible="1" enabled="0" from_pane="0" to_pane="0" disp_desc="0" right_just="0" description="" linkto="" forecolor="-1" backcolor="-1" text_style="0" font_size="-1" supp_zeros="0" AffectsFormMode="1">

<AutoManagedAttribute />

<specific TabOrder="3">

<databind databound="1" table="@PUR_RQ_HEAD" alias="U_Date" />

</specific>

</item>

See in this i created one field name Date i placed that 3rd position some i set its as Taborder="3"

If i answer is helpful give me points...........

Regards,

Anitha

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question