cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding ccms alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

in our production environment each time some queues are getting blocked at that time we are getting alerts when we go to smq2 and smq1 or sxmb_moni we are not able to find that blocked queue and thier error messages ..

i think that its automatically unblocked ..after retry .

I need the exact reasons why the queues will block and also the reason for the situation's i'm facing for above explained scenario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nadan,

there could be serveral reasons for blocking, f e target system not available or no resources. Usually msgs are reprossed 30 times each 5 minutes, you can customize that at SMQR. Obvisiously the Q-Scheduler is working fine, as you dont find stucked messages. If you want to find out concret reason decrease number of repeats and intervall, so that the msg comes into sys fail status, you should find it at SMQ2/SMQ1 and search for the reason. After that rebuild adjustments at SMQR and restart msgs manually.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Normally in EOIO if any message fails with system error or any error then the next message using the same queue will get into stuck. So we have to clear the queues in these times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi have a look on theses links for CCMS laert , may be helpful for you

<b>CCMS ALERTS</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/24/xi-configuring-ccms-monitoring-for-xi-part-i

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/05/xi-grmg-customizing-for-xi-ccms-heartbeat-monitoring-part-ii

/people/aravindh.prasanna/blog/2006/02/20/configuring-scenario-specific-e-mail-alerts-in-xi-ccms-part-3

Thanks !!