cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro application crashes on startup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

After upgrading EP from SP8 to SP13 I have the problem with calling any application in portal(for example, when I try to create new iview in portal content directory).

500 Internal Server Error

Web Dynpro Container/SAP J2EE Engine/6.40

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.portal.pb.IResponseResult.getPageBuilderEventArray()[Lcom/sap/tc/webdynpro/clientserver/portal/pb/PageBuilderEvent;

at com.sap.portal.pb.PageBuilder.updateApplications(PageBuilder.java:1283)

at com.sap.portal.pb.PageBuilder.createPage(PageBuilder.java:354)

at com.sap.portal.pb.PageBuilder.init(PageBuilder.java:547)

at com.sap.portal.pb.PageBuilder.wdDoInit(PageBuilder.java:191)

at com.sap.portal.pb.wdp.InternalPageBuilder.wdDoInit(InternalPageBuilder.java:150)

... 29 more

Any suggests?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u tried opening the application in the new NWDS and compling and deloying again?

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Aviad.

Yes, I tried redeploying the application.

When I call application as http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/<project>/<application>; then everything is allright. The problem occures when I navigating to the application by means of portal(i.e. when I call iview with assigned WebDynpro app, created in portal content directory). Also the error occures when I trying to create new iview by means of standart portal dialog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am asking just to make sure you havn't miss the obvious - Have you upgraded all portal components?

Your application is called "PageBuilder"?

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Aviad.

I have found out, that some components wasn't updated. I'm trying to update them.

Thank you for reply.

Answers (0)