cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a planned order which is planned automatically and be visible in CM01..How can i do this?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create in MD11, order type LA.

Schedule the planned order, if the master data is okay, system will scedule and you can see the details in CM01.

Message was edited by:

Rajesha Vittal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is very generic question and answers will generic in nature, If you acan be more explit in explaining the issue then it is easy for us give the right solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Planned order details are coming from another system and fed to SAP,it runs by a batch job. It will create planned order but the problem is it doesn't scheduled the planned order which was created. I want to know what are the parameters/configuration I need to maintain/modify to be able to schedule the planned order automatically once it was created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scheduling parameters for planned orders are to be maintained in OPU5 transation.

Reward if the solution is useful to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

1.if you run the MRP run (MD02)for material with lead time scheduling indicator(scheduling =2) , u can see the palnned orders in CM01.

Before that, u have to define capacity data under capacity view of work center that involved in planning.

And also ensure " scheduling & generate capacity reqs" check box has been selected for your plant and order type combination in OPU5

regards

pradeep