cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect trial balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When generating trial balance, I see the debit side is not as same as credit side

either for system currency and local currency for a certain period, is it bugs?

How to know it. Thanks

MC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am afraid it is bug like what Douglas said. I suggest to run the trial balance report per period rather than one period all at once. If you need one period and result in error, I suggest you to escalate to SAP B1, as I ever experienced this issue. I also want you to be fair when assigning a point, caused I see you gave me 10 point but my answer is not really true as you said you will unassign it if other's answer more relevant.

Rgds,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you reporting the balances for the trial balance? If it is through the standard Trial Balance report, are you are using a template that includes every account (default Chart of Accounts template)? If a balance of all accounts shows debits and credits that do not match, then it would suggest that you have found a bug. I would then run some queries on the JDT1 records to check the values there.

Regards,

Douglas McDove

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

I got your other message. Thanks.

Suda

Message was edited by:

Suda Sampath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suda,

Please show me the message and the answer. I am afraid if I have posted two times of this issue.

Rgds,