Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING ROUTINES REPLICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I am replicating data From ECC 5.0 to CRM 5.0,

Pricing routines of R/3 are not able to get replicated to CRM, do I have to create same routines in CRM or is possible to replicate routines, how?.

Thanks

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Routines cannot be replicated from ECC to CRM. The standard routines are available in CRM but the others need to be writen in CRM using JAVA Exits

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>

You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha

Thanks for your reply.

We are not using IPC, already replicated pricing from R/3 to CRM.

1. user exits / routines we developed in R/3 pricing procedure are not coming up (showing runtime error) in CRM. can you pls tell more of Java exit and how to solve the issue ..

Error: "Error during VM container communication between ABAP and JAVA, an error occurred in the RFC layer".

Thanks

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

R u using CRM side IPC or just only replicating R3 pricing procedures to CRM,

first try to set the parameter table whether u r ECC is supporting u r CRM version or not later later check for Condition data configuration settings and Replacation,

finally check for Condition tables, condition records, condition types,pricing procedure customization steps in source, ECCand Evalaution of this if you are ABAper ask your functional consultant to check these conditions if every thing is ok then only pricing procedure replicates to CRM,but iam not aware of your pricing procedure using IPC? or not

Reward if helpful

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rekha / Venkat

Thanks for your replies.

I am functional but I have to do replication.

We are not using IPC, already replicated pricing procedure and condition types but condition tables and access sequence are not coming up.

1. user exits / routines we developed in R/3 pricing procedure are not coming up (showing runtime error) in CRM. can you pls tell more of Java exit and how to solve the issue ..

Error: "Error during VM container communication between ABAP and JAVA, an error occurred in the RFC layer".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

As u mentioned in ur last reply that only pricing procedure is replicated to CRM:

In my system cond tables and access sequence are not getting replicated to CRM, is it ok, I using object DNL_CUST_CNDALL.

Thanks

nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NItin

As u know R3 is connected to both CRM as R3 works on the principle of Abap and CRM On Java so both r connected through Middleware Pricing data is condition Data to down load it tc is r3Ac5 or r3 ac3 check it out , so using that down load conditio data to crm site and check for any struck ups in Middleware

SMW01, Queues r ok?if still problem continues consult Abaper and check for technical side of crm Rfc connections r working rpoerly or not?

Reward if helpful

Cheers

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Thanks for your reply now pricing replication is done.

but user exits / routines we developed in R/3 pricing procedure are not coming up (showing runtime error) in CRM. can you pls tell more of Java exit and how to solve the issue ..

we are not using IPC

Thanks

Nitin